Hey, beauties! Today I'm going to be talking about the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Micro-Powder which I got from Cultbeauty for £35. Charlotte Tilbury is known for its beautiful packaging that looks expensive and high quality. It is the same size as other finishing or setting powders which is a con for me because of the price, would have been better if there was more product. 

I got mine in the shade medium and from what I could see on the website there weren't many colour options to choose from which was a gamble for me since I didn't know if it would match. However, it ended up being the perfect shade for me. For others, this may not be the case so having a wider range of colour selection is a must.

I usually apply finishing powder once I've baked just to make everything matte. Plus I have oily skin, so for my makeup to last I need everything set in place perfectly. This powder made everything smooth and it didn't look cakey at all. It blurred out any of my imperfections and made my skin look flawless as the coverage is medium to full.

Lastly, to talk about the longevity of this powder. I usually wear my makeup for over 10 hours and I also wear a face mask all day when I'm out. It didn't budge at all and it didn't get oily either apart from my t-zone which is very normal due to my skin type. Even at the end of my day, my makeup looked flawless and as someone with sensitive skin, it didn't break me out either. It is my new favourite finishing powder.


0 comments

Add your comment

© KHVDIJA · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS