Hey, beauties! Today I am going to be sharing the four perfumes that I have been loving this year! As much as I wanted to share my picks with you, I wasn't too sure about this post because it's like how do you describe a smell. It's quite subjective and to me anything that smells nice, I would just say it smells nice lol. But, I'll try my best to be as creative as I can.

Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder* was gifted to me and it has a very summery vibe and just reminds me of the sun and the beach because of the bronze orange colour of the bottle. It is the 50ml spray so there is a lot of product in it and the bottle is big compared to most perfume sizes. It's just a regular rectangular bottle and even though it is simple I like it. You can definitely smell the vanilla and the coconut which complement each other well. It has a floral scent to it. It just screams summer and holiday! It has quite an intoxicating smell to it. If you're like me and like a slightly strong scent alongside a floral scent then this is the one for you.


The next one is called Escada Especially and it is the 50ml spray. The bottle is rectangular and it is wide with a top that is wide too. The perfume itself is pink and the transparent bottle allows you to see it. The pink adds a touch of girliness too it. The bottle feels very heavy which isn't always the best for when you are traveling. Now on to the scent itself, this one is definitely not as strong and has a hint of sweetness to it. Smells like roses and is very fresh. It is uplifting and has a sophisticated feel to it. Much classier than the other one.


Elie Saab is the 30ml bottle. Can we just take a moment to appreciate that bottle? Isn't it just so gorgeous? It's so lady-like. It's shaped like a diamond and just has such a prestige feel to it. Such a classy bottle and another classy scent. The scent is very radiant and refreshing. It has a floral scent with a hint of woodiness to it. It's very feminine, soft and sophisticated. If you have not tried this, you need to get this. The bottle is small and lightweight so perfect for carrying in your handbag.


Lastly, Vera Wang Princess* which was another gift but this time it was from my brother for my 17th birthday and it has so much meaning to it because he always calls me princess and treats me like one too. This is the 100ml bottle and as you can see I'm almost finished. Well, I have had it for over two years now. Another cute perfume bottle which I leave on my dressing table just because it's so pretty. The bottle is shaped like a heart and the top is shaped like a crown with pink diamonds. Such a girly vibe to it! It's very fruity and floral at the same time. I can definitely smell the vanilla and musk. It says there's also a hint of waterlily, apple, dark chocolate, amber and golden apricot skin. That is a very unique mixture and it sounds like they wouldn't go so well together but surprisingly they work perfectly. This scent is very soft and lush.

What perfume have you been loving?

11 comments

Add your comment

  1. Bronze Goddess must smell amazing, I love summer-inspired scents! :)
    http://www.lambassadrice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the Vera Wang one!! These are great perfumes!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really boring when it comes to perfumes, I have the same three on rotation all year long. My summer scent is Eau Energy by Bioderma. Very fruity and fresh.

    Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great picks here. I need to try Bronze Goddess - it sounds perfect for summer x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great collection of perfumes. I need to try the Elie Saab! Nice picks dear <3
    Have a lovely day <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely collection of perfumes! I'm particularly loving the look of that Vera Wang one - thanks so much for sharing!

    Heather xoxo
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound like great perfumes! Vera Wang princess used to be my go-to perfume until I went off it in pregnancy when I had my scent aversions, and it's never been the same to me since, so sad :(


    Hope that you are having a great week, almost the weekend! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve always wondered about the EstΓ©e Lauder Bronze Goddess! It sounds like a fabulous summer choice πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bronze Goddess too! It just smells like summer to me :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bronze Goddess looks amazing. These are some beautiful fragrances :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/05/statement-earring-enthesiasts-bold-logos.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore a summer inspired scent Bronze Goddess sounds awesome hun!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

© KHVDIJA · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS