Hey, beauties! This is a review on the NABLA Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette which I bought from BeautyBay for £32.50. This is the first product I've tried from NABLA cosmetics and I was excited to find out if they're worth the hype as I've seen this palette being talked about everywhere.


Let's start off by talking about the packaging. The palette is made of cardboard and it's lightweight so it's good for traveling with. The outside is black with gold detailing and galaxy pattern. It looks neat and expensive. The inside is lined gold and the shade names are underneath the shade in white. It has a mirror which is always a plus so you can do your makeup on the go without having to carry an extra mirror. I would rate the packaging 9.5/10.


Left to Right: Immaculate, Illusion, Vanitas, Delirium, Byzantine, Sistina, Metal Cupid, Inception, Senorita, Rose Gold, Lullaby, Dogma

As you can see from the swatches above the pigmentation is intense even the shimmer shades show up very pigmented. The swatches are showing the shades dry and only dipped in the shade once. The palette has a variety of different shades so you aren't restricted and can create many different eye looks using just one palette. To make the colours pop, even more, you can use them wet. The shades are so easy to blend and the pigmentation does not get lost when blending. There is slight fall out but nothing too dramatic and it doesn't bother me as much as I tend to do my eye makeup first so I can always clean it up. The pigmentation is 9/10 and the palette is definitely worth the price. I am impressed with NABLA Cosmetics and I will be trying other products from them.


11 comments

Add your comment

  1. These swatches look so pretty and there are such lovely tones in this palette x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have heard much about the brand before, what else do they do?

    Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors! Great palette! Thanks for sharing ♥
    https://leraseyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shades are so beautiful, lovely palette!
    http://www.lambassadrice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивые оттенки! Спасибо за обзор!
    https://fashionablegalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swatches are pretty! I like how even the shimmery ones are intense!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely - such a lovely palette and love the shimmer too! :)

    Layla x

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shades in this palette are so pretty hun.

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That palette looks amazing :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/05/wedding-season-white-dress-so-out-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colours are beautiful, I particularly love the look of vanitas!

    Heather xoxo
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours are so pretty!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

© KHVDIJA · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS