Hey, beauties! I've been away for a little while because I've been really unwell. Just fell extremely ill after my last exam which was really frustrating but I am better now and I am back! So today, I will be talking about the BALANCE Vitamin C Power Serum. To be completely honest with you, I don't usually use serums and oils on my face because I just don't like the idea of putting something oily on my face since I already have oily skin. Then, I saw this on Fragrance Direct for only £2.99 and I liked the claims so I decided to give it a try.

So here are the claims of the product: Brighter complexion and evens skin tone, decreased appearance of age spots, smoother and firmer skin.
I use this every night after I've washed my face with a cleanser and apply my moisturiser on top. I use this in the morning too before applying makeup. I apply it after I've washed my face with a cleanser and apply moisturiser as well as sun cream on top, then I apply the rest of my makeup as normal. I love the formula of this serum as it isn't greasy at all and absorbs into the skin really quick. Doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy either. It feels smooth on the skin. You can see instant results when using this. It's got a dropper which makes application easy as you can squeeze out just the right amount. In less than a week I have found that my face is much brighter and skin tone is getting even, not exactly there yet but much better than before. My skin is so much smoother and soft. I've also noticed that my scarring has started to fade slightly.

Now for those of you who may be interested, let's get into the science of this. It has 6% ILLUMISCIN which is a balanced composition of Oleuropein, Stabilised Vitamin C and Zinc PCA which prevent the formation of Melanin and Lipofuscin which are pigments responsible for causing age spots. It has 3% of STAY-C 50 which is a stable form of Vitamin C. It helps with younger looking skin. They help to reduce the damage caused by free radicals as well as increase skin firmness. It promotes the synthesis of Collagen I and III in human fibroblasts. It is known to brighten the complexion as it inhibits the formation of Melanin. It has been tested that it improves the appearance of skin conditions associated with pimples and inflammation.

Have you tried any serums?

3 comments

Add your comment

  1. I've seen a lot about Vitamin C at the moment and it's definitely something I want to bring into my skincare a lot more thanks to the huge range of benefits. Considering the bargain price, this sounds fantastic!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! You should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree! You need to give it a try! It has a lot of benefits!

    ReplyDelete

© KHVDIJA · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS