Hey, beauties. I'm back after being gone for almost a year. Just needed a break to figure things out. I plan on being more consistent now with my posts. While I was gone, I chose to go lighter and I'm still in the process. As you know, I had black hair which was all boxed dye so going light was an extreme sport. The amount of bleach I've had to put on my hair and even then I'm only halfway to going full blonde. I am currently giving my hair a break before I go to my next hair appointment to have more bleach applied to my hair because it is a damaging process. In that time, I've been doing things to take care of my hair and let it recover.


After going blonde, the first thing I did was go and buy purple shampoo as well as this - John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner. I got the 250mL and it is safe to say a little goes a long way. I've been using this for 2 months and I wash my hair three times a week. Something that lasts a while is always a plus. I like that it is a tube which makes it much easier to get the product out and you don't have to apply a lot of pressure to squeeze out the product. Can't fault the packaging in any way. I like the choice of colours too.

The shampoo and conditioner smell like lemons and it's refreshing. Leaves my hair smelling so nice. The shampoo itself, I found it difficult to lather up in my hair. Other than that both the shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling extra smooth and soft. It also felt much healthier. Before using this my hair felt dry but this bought back life into my ends. Within one wash I noticed my hair was lighter and after using for a week others commented on my hair too saying it looks lighter and if I've done anything to my hair again. It does what it claims to do and it leaves my hair feeling healthier too. Cannot go wrong with this for the price you pay. The shampoo being £4.66 and the conditioner being £4.66 and to get optimum results you have to use both these products together. There are other products in this range which can help lighten even further.

Overall, I was really impressed with the results and it worked wonders on my hair.


0 comments

Add your comment

© KHVDIJA · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS